Mobile Home Service

1.  Purchase electric permits at City Hall.

2.  Pick up your meter base at Humboldt Utilities after purchasing all permits needed for your installation. 

3.  Pole location must be determined by Humboldt Utilities' Electric Department. The service line length will determine if the service pole must be guyed for support. If so, this will be determined at this time also.  Comply with the NEC Article #550-16.

4.  After completing all of the Mobile Home Electrical Service Installation, call the City Inspector (784.3717 or 784.2511) for an inspection. 

Mobile Home Electrical Service Installation

207 South 13th Avenue • PO Box 850 • Humboldt, TN 38343
(731) 784-9212 (Phone) • (731) 784-4504 (Fax)
© copyright 2021 Humboldt Utilities
Site by: Younger Associates